Charles Barnum was born March 15, 1971 in Rock Springs, Wyoming and graduated from Rock Springs High School in 1989.
Mr. Barnum attended The University of Wyoming and received a Bachelor of Science in Economics in 1993. Immediately thereafter, Mr. Barnum enrolled in law school at the University of Wyoming and received his Juris Doctorate in 1996.
Mr. Barnum is a member of the Wyoming Trial Lawyers Association, Wyoming Bar Association, American Bar Association, and Sweetwater County Bar Association.
He is a member of both the Million Dollar and the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum.
Proud to be a Wyoming native and lifelong Wyoming resident, Mr. Barnum resides in Rock Springs with his wife Jodi.
They have two children, Charlie and Katelyn.
Civic Service and Board Membership
- Former Board Member, Sweetwater County United Way
- Member, Rock Springs Rotary Club
- Past Director and Current Advisory Director, Commerce Bank of Wyoming
- Fire Commissioner, Rock Springs Fire Department
- Board Member, Sweetwater County Events Complex
A Trusted, Legal Resource.
Just a Phone Call Away.